As a result of the use of these cookies, Site Owner (VRANCEA COUNTY COUNCIL) will receive information that will improve your experience at the time of navigation by increasing efficiency and accessibility.
- What are cookies?
The cookie is a special text sent by our server to your computer and then sent back to us each time you access the Site.
These modules do not contain software, viruses, spyware, and cannot access the information stored on your hard drive.
- What are cookies used for?
A visit to this site may place cookies for purposes of:
Essential cookies. Required for site operation. We can use key cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, or provide site-specific features.
Function Cookies. It is used to recognize you when you return to the Site. This allows us to greet you by name and to remind you of your preferences (for example, Newsletter, Request for online audience programming, Notice of publication of county council decisions, Approval / Refusal of petition for individuals, Approval / Refusal of application for legal petitions).
- What is the lifetime of a cookie?
Some of the cookies on the Site are managed by its web servers. The lifetime of a cookie varies depending on the purpose for which it was placed. E.g.
– one session (current session) – deletes when leaving the Site;
4. Cookies used by the Site and their purpose
WHERE IS USED
WHAT IT DOES
PERIOADA DE STOCARE
Helps you log in as a user (log in / log out).
Site Functionality (Authentication and User Identification)
Delete when leaving the Site
Sets the cookie with the user’s timezone
Traffic information to distinguish users
- Methods of stopping / deleting cookies
You can delete the cookies on your hard drive at any time or avoid cookies by configuring your browser to reject them or to let you know when a cookie is placed on the hard drive. For more information about cookies, visit the browser’s “help” option.
At present, browsers provide “cookie” support. For more details, please access the links below:
How do I stop cookies?
Users can set their browser to reject cookies. Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make certain sections / pages unfeasible or difficult to visit and use More information about cookies can be found at l www.allaboutcookies.org or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro
According to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 and the applicable national regulations, the Vrancea County Council, as responsible for the protection of personal data, informs you about the purposes and methods of processing your personal data.
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual; an individual can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as name, surname, identification number, location data, online ID, one or more characteristic elements of his physical, genetic identity, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING: means any operation or set of operations, whether carried out with or without the automatic processing of personal data or personal data sets, such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, preserving, adapting and modifying, selection, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, blocking, cancellation or destruction.
OPERATOR: Vrancea County Council, which determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
PERSONS AUTHORIZED BY THE OPERATOR: is the individual or legal person, public authority, service or other body processing personal data on behalf of the operator.
Interested person: the individual to whom personal data refer.
- TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA
Data may be collected and processed by the data operator for the purposes detailed below.
The data is collected directly from the interested party when registering on the Web site or in the database.
The following personal data are subject to legal regulations on personal data protection: first and last name, e-mail address and address, personal identification number, date and place of birth, purchases, search information on our site through cookies, IP address, browser type and device used.
The data controller does not process data that is not strictly necessary for the purposes outlined below.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- a) to guarantee the provision of the requested services by fulfilling correctly and in due time the obligations arising from the relationship established with the interested person, by accessing the websites, including the sending of communications, information, links, conversations;
- b) for administrative and financial-accounting purposes;
- c) for registration in the list of services provided by the personal data operator or third parties, by means of automatic systems, such as e-mail, fax, SMS or MMS;
- d) for the processing of personal data provided by the person concerned and those derived from accessing and navigating the site, to define the commercial profile of the person concerned, by detecting consumer habits, targeting the effectiveness of the assistance service, monitoring the degree of customer satisfaction for to ensure better satisfaction of its needs both to send informative and / or advertising material of special interest through automated systems such as e-mail, fax, SMS or MMS
Statistical analysis. We have a legitimate interest in understanding how our site works, how it is read and what our audience is. We can use this data to improve certain features, modify sections, or provide you with the most relevant information in the best possible graphical form.
- CONFIRMATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The provision of personal data for the purposes indicated in letters “a” and “b” is a necessary condition for the provision of the service.
Consent for other processing purposes indicated in points “c” and “d” is optional.
The www.cjvrancea.ro website uses traffic analysis services.
- DATA PROCESSING MODE
Personal data will be processed electronically or in any case automated or paper-based, in accordance with appropriate methods and tools to ensure the security and confidentiality of data, in accordance with EU Regulation no. 2016/679 and the applicable legislation. All technical, computer, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures will be taken so as to ensure an adequate level of protection under the conditions laid down in the legal regulations, allowing access only to persons authorized by the personal data controller.
Only relevant information will be processed and stored without exceeding the type of service provided. The data will be managed and protected in environments and media whose access will be under constant control.
- COMMUNICATION AND TRANSMISSION OF DATA
The following data may be communicated:
- a) to all subjects, including public authorities having access to personal data under the legal provisions;
- b) third parties whose products or services are offered or sold through the personal data operator;
- e) companies, consultants, or professionals responsible for installing, maintaining, updating and managing the hardware and software that the data operator uses to provide their services;
- f) Public and / or private entities, natural persons and / or legal entities (legal offices, administrative and fiscal authorities, judicial offices, chambers of commerce, chambers and offices, etc.), if communication is required fairness of the contractual obligations assumed, as well as the obligations deriving from the law.
- THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY FOR DATA PROCESSING in accordance with art. 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 is the data operator.
- STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA: personal data will be kept for the time necessary to ensure the provision of the services.
Personal data will be stored and processed for the purpose of checking consumer and marketing habits for the period of time prescribed by law and the provisions of the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing. After this period, personal data will be converted into anonymous form so as not to allow even indirect identification of stakeholders.
- RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
Subject to the legislation in force, the person concerned shall be entitled to:
- a) obtain: – information on the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the legal basis of the processing, the logic applied to the processing carried out by electronic tools, and where there is an automatic decision-making process, and this case, the significance and expected consequences of such processing; – details of the identification of the data controller and data processors; – indications about subjects or categories of subjects to whom data may be communicated; – indication of the period of retention of personal data or, if that is not possible, of the criteria used to determine that period; – access, updating, correction or integration of data – undue delay or limitation of processing; – in the case of processing based on the consent of the person concerned or the use of automatic means, the portability of data in a format customary and readable by any device and the right to transfer it to another data operator; the fact that the operations referred to in the preceding paragraphs have also been brought to the attention of their content to those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of manifestly disproportionate means the protected right;
- b) to revoke the given consent;
- c) submit a complaint to a supervisory authority;
- d) to object to the processing of personal data provided for information, marketing, forwarding of advertising materials, direct sales, market research or commercial communication.
RULES FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS: The above rights may be exercised by request without formalities to the personal data operator at email@example.com