PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INDIVIDUALS WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND FREE MOVEMENT OF THEM
The Vrancea County Council guarantees the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data that have been collected for the purpose of fulfilling the competences and attributions specific to the legislation of the public administration in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL.
The processing of personal data by the Vrancea County Council consists of activities and processes that are performed by automatic or manual means, such as (but not limited to) collecting, registering in databases, sorting, organizing, storing, modifying, analysing by hand or using specific applications, updating, public displaying, using, transmitting to third parties, disseminating, combining, blocking or deleting the data.
Data Protection Officer:
Mail address of the officer responsible for data protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data processed by the Vrancea County Council are:
– Name and surname;
– The home address;
– Address of the buildings declared;
– Personal Numbers (CNP)
– ID card number;
– Photos, pictures;
– Name and surname of husband, wife, children (in the case of declarations of wealth and interests);
– Other data and activities existing in the Curriculum Vitae, activity reports;
– The amount of allowances, salaries;
– Specifications of medical documents on the basis of which the allowance was allocated;
– The address of the institutions managing the financial assets;
– Personal phone number;
– Your personal email address;
– Bank account (IBAN bank account copy).
Transfer of personal data:
Personal data can be processed and used by:
– the specialized apparatus of the Vrancea County Council;
– other authorities and institutions competent to deal with the applications submitted;
– competent control and research bodies;
– other third parties.
Personal data storage period:
According to the Nomenclature for Archiving Documents Containing Personal Data
The rights of individuals: in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27th of April 2016, have the following rights:
- Right of access to data: the right to obtain, on request and free of charge, confirmation that personal data is processed or not;
- Right to data interference: the right to obtain, upon request and free of charge, the rectification, updating, blocking, deleting or restraining of non-compliant data processing, in particular of incomplete and inaccurate data;
- Right of opposition: the right to oppose at any time that data regarding to you not to be processed, for legitimate reasons related to your particular situation, unless otherwise provided by law;
- Right to data portability;
- The right not to be the subject of a decision exclusively based on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles, which would have legal effects;
- Right to appeal to the courts for the defence of any rights guaranteed by EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which have been violated;
If you wish to exercise your rights, you can submit a written request to email@example.com.
Any of the above-mentioned rights may be exercised through the right to address to the competent courts and / or the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (www.dataprotection.ro).
Personal data that benefit from a special protection regime (e.g. personal identification number, serial number and identity card number, bank data) are processed under restrictive conditions and in accordance with the legal provisions applicable to this type of data, with the insurance appropriate technical measures to protect them.